Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Springtime Paper Folder

 Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend.  I shared this over on the Whimsy Stamps Blog and I also wanted to share this Springtime creation here on my blog as well.  I made a coloration video that shares how I used Copic Markers to color up this very sweet digital image. You will find it lower down in this post. If you want a tutorial on how I made this wallet, let me know in the comment section below!


I was inspired by the length of the papers in the Slimline Buttercup Paper pack to create a paper folder/wallet.  I then decorated it with the very sweet Love Me Not Mae Digital image as my focal image and a die cut using the Slimline Woodland Cottage Die.  This layout would also make an awesome slimline card.

I printed the image using my Epson printer onto Copic X-Pressit paper.

Here is the coloration video. You can view it on YouTube in HD HERE

Supplies

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Stay Safe
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails