Saturday, April 10, 2021

Wishing You Sunny Days

  Happy Saturday! The sun is shining, the weather is unseasonably warm so that means.......I am going to start to wash my windows!! LOL!  It may be a little labour intensive but I love spending time outdoors and there is satisfaction in having clean, sparkling windows!!

It is also release day over at Whimsy Stamps and I am quite excited to be sharing this card with you today!

Whimsy Stamps now has two new slimline embossing folders and I used the Slimline Wave Lengths Embossing Folder for this card.  I thought it looked a little bit like rain falling down! I also used the Slimline Clouds Die as the frame for my card and the sun was diecut from the Up in the Clouds Die Set.  The image is from the brand new Gnome Get Well Clear Stamp Set and the images in the set are adorable and each one has matching sentiment stamps. So perfect! I used my Misti tool to stamp by sentiment onto the clouds.  It is my must have tool for stamping sentiments onto cards perfectly straight!

The image was colored with copic markers and then fussy cut. Here are the markers that I used:

0, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, B23, B26, B29, E41, E43, E44, E00, E11

Supplies



Thanks so much for stopping by! I will see you tomorrow with a new card!
Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails