Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Believe

 Happy Wednesday and Happy December!  I CANNOT believe we are in the last month of this year....and what a year it has been.

A new release from Whimsy Stamps launches today and here is one of the cards that I made:


The background of my card is a paper from the Champagne Slimline Paper Pack.

I then stamped the Gifts Galore Stamp onto some vellum with Versamark ink and then heat embossed using Gold Powder.  I then fussy cut out the center all around the presents.

*** For a limited time, when purchasing the Gifts Galore Stamp, FREE IRREGULAR DIE INCLUDED. This outline die does not perfectly line up with the stamp and therefore we are including it for free. You can use a partial die cutting technique to line up the die better or die cut and then fussy cut the excess or just use the stamp without the die***

I then die cut out the Believe Word die out of some gold matt cardstock.

Another festive card made!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails