Monday, December 6, 2021

Cozy Holiday Hugs

 Happy Monday!  We had a bit of a storm last night with freezing rain and snow.  So now it looks like a real Winter Wonderland outside!  


I have this cozy looking card to share with you today.  Here is how I made it!

I embossed a piece of kraft cardstock with the Slimline Sweater Embossing Folder and then die cut it with the smaller of the die in the Slimline Window Tiles Die Set.  I then used the bigger die in the set to die cut a mat for my card out of some white cardstock.

I stamped the images from the Warm Winter Birds Clear Stamp Set onto some Copic X-Pressit Paper using some copic friendly black ink and then colored the images using these Copic Markers:

R05, R24, R46, R59, YR23, Yr31, YR07, YG21, G24, G28, BG70, BG72, BG11, B00, E43, E44, C00, C1, C3, 0

I then carefully cut the images out using the square outlines on the die as my guide.  I then assembled the card and adhered all the pieces to my cardbase.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this card made you smile!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails