Tuesday, November 30, 2021

O Holy Night


Happy Tuesday my lovelies! I have another Christmas card to share with you and this one is all created using die-cuts!

I used two die sets.  The background was created using the Stained Glass Window Die Set.  The components were die cut out of some grey cardstock and then I used Black Soot Distress ink and a blending brush to create some darkness which I focused mostly around the edges.
I also cut out some blue cardstock with the same dies and used Black Soot and Chipped Sapphire to create the night sky.  Once dry, I used some Brutus Monroe White Aqua Pigment, Gilded Aqua Pigment and some Pearl Chroma Glaze to splatter onto the cardstock.

I then used the O Holy Night Die Set to cut out various colors of cardstock.  I then used Distress inks to blend around the edges.  This keeps the die cut from looking so flat and lends some dimension to it.
The sentiment is also die cut from a die that comes in the same set.

It is always a change of pace for me to create a card made solely from die cuts.  This was a fun one to make!  I think it could also very easily lend itself to being mass produced which is what I intend to do!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails