Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Rockin' Christmas Trees

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all doing great! I have a new Christmas card to share with you today!



 The trees in the new Rockin' Christmas Trees Clear Stamp Set are so cheerful and festive and I thought they would look great paired with the Shaker Maker Globe Die Set.

I used the dies in the Globe set to cut out various colors of cardstock.  The frame was cut with light grey, the background out of light blue, and the base out of white.

The base was embossed using the new Holly Embossing Folder and the blue background had some blue ink sponged onto the edges.

The images were stamped with Gina K black ink onto some Copic X-Pressit paper and colored with these copic markers:

YG61, YG63, YG67, YR31, YR23, YR24

My cardbase measures 4.25"x 5.5" and I cut a mat out of paper from the new Christmas Eve Paper Pack that measures 4.0"x 5.25".

I then adhered everything together.  I added a few of the snowflakes that were diecut from the globe background and added some white detail to the frame of the globe using a white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope these festive little Christmas trees made you smile!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails