Monday, November 1, 2021

Believe

 Happy Monday, Happy November and Happy Release Day!

I am fully embracing November as it is my month where I get prepared for Christmas! Lots to do this month and a lot of it involves papercrafting, decorating, shopping and baking! My favorite things. Well, actually I don't like to shop in general BUT I do love holiday shopping for others!!!


This is a simple card to make (hella difficult to photograph though).  I started with an A2 base and used one of the papers in the new 6'x6" Christmas Eve Paper Pack  as the background.

I embossed some white cardstock using the new Holly Slimline Embossing folder and cut that into a band for the card.

I die cut the components for my sentiment from vellum as well as some glittered silver paper using the new Believe Word and Shadow Die.

I added thin bands of the same glittered silver paper to the top and bottom of the embossed band and added some snowflakes made using the Shaker Maker Glitter Globe Die set (which I had out to use for another card - stay tuned - I am posting that one tomorrow).

All done. Simple and festive!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails