Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Believe

Happy Wednesday! Hope all is going well with you all.  Are you getting your holiday cards done?  I had hoped to have more done by now......hoping to get more done this week!

I do have a new one to share with you today and I have used new goodies from the newest mini release from Whimsy Stamps!


This cute (and somewhat intense mouse - has he been eating all the candy canes?) is from the new Deck the Halls Mice Clear Stamp Set.  I colored him with copic markers and then cut out the image using one of the smaller dies in the new Stained Glass Window Die Set.  I colored the background to match the patterned paper that I used for the mat for my card.  The pack is the Autumn Hues one.  Even though this is an autumn themed pack, I thought that this particular paper looked like what a close up of a Christmas tree looks like - diffuse and lit up.

I used the Believe Word and Shadow Die Set to cut out the sentiment from both vellum and the left-over patterned paper.  I then adhered all the components to my card and added some white dot detail to the frame using a white gel pen.


Thanks for joining me today! Have a good one!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails