Saturday, November 20, 2021

Peaceful Christmas

Happy Saturday!  Hope you are all doing well.  What are you up to this fine weekend?  Right now, I am surrounded my allllll my Christmas decor.  It looks like an explosion of festive red, green and gold right now.  I think my weekend is pretty much going to be decorating and getting this all tidied up!


Whilst I may use very traditional colors in my holiday decor, I do love a blue and white Christmas Card.  This card started out as something quite different and then inspiration hit and it took me in another direction altogether!

The card base was made my using blue cardstock and embossing it with the new Diagonal Dots Slimline Embossing Folder.  I then blended some ink to the side (Prize Ribbon) and a little onto the center (Lawn Fawn White).

I used both the Slimline Tapered Frames Die Set and the Slimline Tapered Layers Die Set to cut out white cardstock.  The same white cardstock was used to die cut the wee houses from the Slimline Scenic Countryside Die Set and the sentiment from the Christmas Word Die.

Couldn't be easier!  I am just in love with the card!
Have a great weekend and I hope you get the chance to get a little crafty!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails