Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Believe

 Happy Wednesday my crafty friends! Hope all is well with all of you.  I have quite a few Christmas cards made that I have not as yet had a chance to share with you so I had better get cracking!


To create this classic red & white Christmas card, I die cut both white and red cardstock using dies from the Slimline Tapered Frames Die Set.  I created the background by embossing white cardstock with the Slimline Diagonal Dots Embossing Folder and this was adhered to my slimline cardbase.  Then, I adhered the frames, alternating the red and white cardstock.

The sentiment was die cut from red cardstock using the Believe Word Die and I added some highlights to the lettering with a white pen.

I stamped and colored the Santa from the Warm Fuzzies Clear Stamp Set.  I only used a portion of the image as I just wanted it to fill the right hand side of my card.

Copic Markers used were:

E000, E00, E11, R20, C00, C1, C3, C7, C9, W00, W1, W3, R05, R14, R46, E43, E44, E47, BG72, BG75, YG23, YG63, G28


I love a clean and crisp classic card! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails