Monday, November 29, 2021

Christmas Mice

Happy Monday!  I am hoping that you all had a good weekend.  We are in full Christmas mode here. My main tree is up and decorated and each room has a wee bit of Christmas decor in it.  Now to clean up the aftermath of all that decorating and get to the piles of laundry!


I love using patterned paper as a background for my images to create little scenes.  This paper is from the SurReally Cool Slimline Paper Pack and was absolutely perfect paired up with this image from the Very Mice Christmas Clear Stamp Set.

The image was stamped onto Copic friendly paper using Ink on 3 Fadeout ink.  This is a very helpful tool if you want to do some "no-line" coloring.  The ink lines blend into your coloring.  I used these Copic Markers for the coloring:

0, C00, C1, C3, R05, R24, R27, R59, G21, G24, G28

To create a frame for the scene, I used the Slimline Twisty Frame Die cut out of white cardstock.  I then cut strips of red cardstock and adhered them to the back of the die cut.

The sentiment is from Vintage Poinsettia Clear Stamp set and was heat embossed with silver powder.

I am a little bit in love with these cute mice.  They are cheeky, festive and look oh so happy to be bringing this candy cane to a favorite friend.  Or.....maybe they are stealing it away to nibble on for themselves!!!

Happy Day! Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails