Saturday, October 2, 2021

World Cardmaking Day ~ Whimsy Stamps

Happy Saturday and Happy World Cardmaking Day, friends!  In honor of this special day, Whimsy Stamps is having a two-day, FREE event in their Facebook group.  There will be videos, tutorials, games, prizes and freebies!  To participate in this awesome event, visit the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Facebook Group.


Today's card features a free digital image from Whimsy Stamps.  It will be free only for this weekend. You can find out how to get it and how to join in on all the fun by going to Facebook.  Here is the link: https://fb.me/e/1OhGDMKS5


I printed the digi "Tia" onto some Neenah cardstock and colored here with Copic Markers:

E000, E00, E11, R02, R20, R24, R24, G12, BG53, BG57, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 0, E40, E43, E44, E47, E49

I fussy cut the image out and adhered it to the cardbase that I had created.  I used the Slimline Hearts Background Die to cut out some silver glitter cardstock.  I laid this over a base that , folded, measured 3.5 x 8.25".  It was made using aqua cardstock which is one of my favorite colors to use for winter cards.  Any card actually :)

The sentiment was made by using the dies in the Big Hugs Word Die Set and cutting them out of red metallic cardstock.  I created a matching envelope using red cardstock and the die elements from the Slimline Envelope Builder Die Set.

Happy Cardmaking Day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails