Friday, October 1, 2021

Thanks - Whimsy Stamps New Release and Instagram Hop

Happy Friday and Happy October!  I hope that you are having a great day so far!  The weekend is almost here!

As it is the first of the month, Whimsy Stamps has a new mini release to share with you all.  It is filled with autumnal goodness and spooky Halloween treats!  My card today is of the non-spooky nature!


This is a relatively clean and simple card.  To start, I made an A2 sized cardbase with some orange cardstock.  I cut a piece of Neenah cardstock to measure 4.0 x 5.25" and adhered it to my cardbase.

I blended some Distress inks in Scattered Straw, Carved Pumpkin and Shabby shutters over a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and then die cut it out using one of the dies in the Wavy Nested Frames Die Set.

I stamped the truck and the apples from the new Fill a Harvest Clear Stamp set onto some Neenah cardstock using Gina K black ink and then colored everything with copics.

Copic Markers:
0, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, YG21, R22, R24, R08, R27, G12, G14, GG11, BG01, BG53, BG57, E30, E31, E33

The sentiment was die cut using one of the dies in the Thanks Word Die Set.  I cut it out using some shiny, gold cardstock.

Thanks for joining me today! There is also a blog hop that is going to start today (October 1, 2021 at 10:00 am EST). It starts over @whimsystamps and there are prizes up for grabs!!!

Take Care and enjoy the rest of your day. I hope you have the chance to get a little crafty!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

talaracine said...

Blue Titanium - Home - Titanium Arts
This gold-tipped steel razor offers an excellent grip and ceramic vs titanium curling iron gives you a straight cut can titanium rings be resized with excellent grip on the teeth. This titanium nail razor will titanium magnetic enhance your shave in a man titanium bracelet way $99.00 · ‎In stock

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails