Sunday, October 10, 2021

Autumnal Card

Happy Sunday and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canandian Crafters!!

It is a new mini release day over at Whimsy Stamps and I have created a warm and cozy autumnal card to share with you today!

I created my A2 sized card base out of some Kraft Cardstock.  I prefer using the one from Neenah.  It is a good weight and finish.  I used one of the papers from the Autumn Hues Paper Pack to create that lovely fall leaves mat for the card.  I used the same Kraft paper and embossed it with the new Sweater Slimline Embossing Folder.  Before running it through my Big Shot, I inked up one side of the embossing folder with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.  It created a lovely, dimensional look to the cardstock.  I cut it into a strip that I adhered to the center of the card.

The sentiment is from the Positives Clear Stamp Set and was heat embossed with gold powder.  This one from WoW is my favorite because of the richness of the gold.  I cut it out using a die from the Antique ATC Frames Die Set and cut a larger one out of some gold cardstock.  I also cut thin strips of the same gold cardstock to add to the top and bottom of my embossed kraft strip.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have put you in the mood to create some Fall cards!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation Jeanette! The inked dry embossing looks fab, it really adds to the sweater texture! Hope to catch up soon hun, did you get my email? Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails