Friday, October 22, 2021

Watercolor Christmas Card

 Happy Friday and Happy Weekend my friends! I have another watercolored card to share with you! I have been on a watercoloring kick as of late and I am loving it!  It is a really relaxing process.


As in the last card that I posted, this image is from the Vintage Poinsettia Clear Stamp SetIt was embossed with gold onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock and then colored with Luminarte Twinkling H20s.  I have had been for a long, long time.  In fact, since I first started cardmaking (13 years ago!)  They are not as easy to get these days but it is possible.  However, there are very similar products out there like these palettes from Yasutomo.  

The sweet sentiment comes with the same stamp set and was also embossed in gold. I then cut out the image using the largest die in the Notched Rectangles Die Set. I created a red mat for some contrast, added some red adhesive gems from my stash and then adhered the whole lot onto an A2 sized cardbase.

Here you can see these two cards together.  I think they would be awesome for a mass production session!!


< p style="text-align: center;">Have a great rest of the day and a great weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails