Thursday, October 28, 2021

Gargoyle Duty

Happy Thursday! How has your week been?  Mine just whizzed by and I am shocked that we are already nearing the end of the week.

Halloween is almost here and although my kids are too old to be going out, I am not even sure if we will get any trick or treaters at the door this year.  We debated back and forth about what to do and the consensus was that we buy a big box of chocolate bars, put them in a bowl and let anyone who shows up take some.  Honor System all the way!

My card today of course is Halloween themed and I paired up this absurd wee gargoyle from the Gargoyle and Friends Clear Stamp Set with some of the castle components in the Build A Castle Die Set.  I think it is quite cute.

The background paper is from the Slimline Nebula Paper pack and the sentiments was made using the EEK Word and Shadow Die Set.

Image was colored with copic markers:
C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, YR31, B60, B63, B66

Thanks for stopping by! What are you planning for Halloween?
Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails