Thursday, September 30, 2021

Chills

 Happy Thursday my friends....it is the last day of September.  I can't believe it! Hoping that you are having a good week.  We have finally settled into the semblance of a routine over here.  The boys all have such different schedules but we are making it work!  I still haven't settled into a crafting routine.  I am hoping next month will be the one where I can get it all to work!


I have yet another Halloween themed card for you today.  This one I really love.  You could go even further with this one and add spooky figures to it but I wanted to leave it like this because it looked so good as just a simple scene.

To create that sky, I used something a wee bit different than what I usually do.  I found some pearlized cardstock that came in a pack of mixed finishes and blended my distress inks onto it.  I makes the horizon look like it is glowing. The inks that I used will be listed in the supplies.

For the house and trees etc, I die cut the Haunted Graveyard Border Die Set with some black cardstock.  I used that same cardstock for the sentiment which is made with a die from the Chills Word Die Set.

To create the moon, I just used two of the circle dies that come with the Haunted Graveyard Border Die Set and cut the smaller one in the pearlized cardstock and the larger out of vellum.

That is it.  As simple as can be! Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow starts the annual Halloween event over at the Whimsy Stamps blog.  Don't miss this month long extravaganza!



Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails