Friday, October 29, 2021

Old Fashioned Christmas

 Happy Friday my friends! I have one last Halloween themed card to share with you but I think that I will keep that for Sunday which is the actual Spooky Day!

Today I will share a set of two cards that I created and know that I will be doing a mass produced run of these very soon so that I boost up my made Christmas card numbers!  They are simple and festive and such fun to make!


Both cards use the same ATC Sleigh Ride Clear Stamp Set and both cards have the elements heat embossed with gold.  I paired them up with red cardstock but green, blue, or black would look equally beautiful.  In fact, chane the embossing powder color to white or silver and you have created another look!


Once I has embossed the stamps on red cardstock, I cut them out using the dies in the Antique ATC Frames Die Set.  I love the fact that they pair together so well!





Thanks for stopping by. I hope that I have inspired you to create some classic, old fashioned Christmas cards for sharing with family and friends!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails