Friday, September 10, 2021

Haunted - Whimsy Mini Release

 Happy Friday! Hope everyone is doing well and is looking forward to the weekend! I know that I am!Once again, it is time to share a new card featuring goodies from the latest Whimsy Stamps Mini Release.


This one was quite a lot of fun to create.  As soon as I saw this particular paper from the new Slimline Surreally Cool Paper Pack, I knew that there was no way I would be cutting it and that it needed to look like a framed piece.  I started my using the striped paper (same paper pack) as my cardbase.  I then die cut it using one of the dies in the new Slimline Windows ATC display.  I then used 2 of the dies to create a frame out of some black cardstock.

Everything was adhered together and then I used vellum and glitter paper and die cut the spider webs and the spider using the dies in the Spider Web Die set.  I adhered one or two little gems and my card/frame was done!

Thanks for stopping by! There is an Instagram Hop featuring the new mini release starting today at 10 EST.  There is a nice wee prize.  You can start the hop over @whimsystamps!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails