Thursday, September 2, 2021

EEK!

Happy Thursday! The week is racing by and I have another Halloween Card to share with you today!


Another card that was made with only cardstock and die-cuts. It makes for a speedy process!

I used two pieces of coordinating patterned paper from the 6x6" Vintage Halloween Paper pack.  The polka dot one was cut to an A2 size and the other piece cut a quarter inch smaller on all sides.  I then used the EEK! Word & Shadow Die Set to cut out the middle of the polka dot panel.  It is going to be covered up and no one will know that it is cut in the middle....except you.....because I just let you in on a little secret!  I also die cut the other dies in the set out of silver cardstock and vellum and layered one on top of the other.

I used the Spiders and Webs Die Set to cut out the cobwebs from silver cardstock and the spiders out of some black cardstock.  I adhered them with the (new to me) Gina K Connect Glue.  I really am loving this stuff!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails