Monday, September 20, 2021

Gnome Wishes, Warm Wishes

 Happy Monday! I hope that your week is off to a good start! I have my first Christmas card of the season to share with you!  There is a new mini release from Whimsy Stamps and these little gnomies are in it!


I used just a few of the many images in the the new Gnome Wishes Clear Stamp Set for my card.  I created a wee slimline scene by using the Slimline Scenic Countryside Die set to create the frame, and snow drifts.

Images were colored with Copic Markers:

E00, E11, E31, E33, E35, Y21, Y23, Y28, R05, R24, R46, G12, G14, G07, BG32, C00, C1, C3, W00, W1, W3, 100, 0

The sky and the snow drifts were sponged with Distress Inks (listed below)

Thanks for stopping by! It's time to start those Christmas cards if you want enough ready by Christmas!!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails