Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Graveyard Chills

 Happy Tuesday my friends!  I have a few cards that I need to share with you so I will be posted those over the next few days!



First off is this fun Graveyard Chills card that I made.  The background is one of the papers in the new Nevermore Paper Pack.  This one is pretty much the perfect one to create a spooky graveyard scene.  I trimmed it to measure a 5.75inch square and mounted it onto a black card base measuring a 6 inch square.

The creepy silhouettes were made using black cardstock and the Monster Parade Die set and the words are from the Haunted and Chills Word Die Sets.  I glued them all down with some liquid adhesive and my card was completed!

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have given you some Halloween Inspiration.  Stay tuned for more creepy cards!


Hugs Jeanette xxo 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails