Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Zodiac Celestial Minions

 Happy Tuesday! Hope all is well with you all.  This is our last day before school starts!  The kids are happy that they will be going back to in-person learning and that it will be a more normal start than last year.  It will be STRANGE to not have them around all the time!

One last space-themed card for you today!  I had fun with this one.


I used the marvelous Celestial Zodiac Background stamp and heat embossed it onto dark cardstock using white embossing powder. Prior to doing so, I added a little bit of different blue distress inks to the cardstock to give it a less flat look.

I diecut one of the papers in the Slimline Lost in Space Paper Pack using one of the dies in the Revealer 2 Die Set.  I then overlaid this onto my Zodiac paper.

I diecut the little guys in the Space Minions Die Set using glitter paper in white and in silver and then adhered them to the scene.  I haven't added a sentiment.  I will do so when I know to whom it will be going to and for what occasion.  It is always good to have a wee stash of cards!

That's it for me! Tomorrow is mini release day at Whimsy Stamps and I have my first Halloween Card to share with you! Bwah ha ha ha!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails