Friday, August 27, 2021

Cheers!

Happy Friday my lovelies!  I am finding it hard to believe that Summer is drawing to a close.  It has been a quiet one for me but I think that is what I needed.  Still, I have had the chance to celebrate with loved ones and for that I am grateful. So, this card sentiment says it all: Cheers!


This colorful Toucan is from the Toucan Party Clear Stamp Set.  I admit, I had to google Toucan because I wasn't sure how to color him. All I really knew was the bird on the front of the Fruit Loops box! LOL!  I had fun trying to give him a multi-color beak!

After using Copic Markers to color him, I cut out this little fellow so that I could fit him onto the side of the circular mats.  These were cut out of white and green cardstock using dies from the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set.

The background paper is from the Tropical Flowers Paper Pack and I loved the variety of blues and greens with the tiny pops of pink.  The sentiment is from the same stamps set was stamped with blue ink and I used my Misti tool to position it perfectly.


Cheers!

Hugs Jeanette xxo
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails