Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Space Invasion on Observation Deck.

Happy Tuesday! It is a new mini release day over at Whimsy Stamps and I had so much fun with this one!  I made so many cards and I can't wait to share them all with you.  It was so hard to pick which one I wanted to share first!  And picking a title for the post......I went with this one but feel like it might be the title of a Star Trek or Star Wars Episode?!


This was a no coloring card which made it so fast to make.  I chose one of the papers from the Lost in Space Slimline Paper Pack for the background.  I then cut out some gray cardstock using the new Slimline Observation Deck Die.  I added some shading on the main panel with Black Soot Distress Ink.  I was super careful not to go too heavy and using blending brushes is the way to go to achieve this soft effect.

I then used some off white cardstock that has a wee bit of a sheen to it to die cut the figures using the new Space Aliens Die Set.  Isn't that tall one so creepy?! I then cut it out of some pieces of scrap black cardstock for their eyes.

I then used a (new to me) glue stick from Gina K to adhere all the components down.  I absolutely love how their creepy hands are coming up over top the windows!!!

I didn't add a sentiment to this one. I will wait until I am sending it out and will put a suitable one on at that time!


That is it for me! I have quite a few more cards to share with you from this release so I will try to post them over the next few days!

Hugs Jeanette xxo 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails