Sunday, August 8, 2021

Friend

Happy Sunday my friends.  I hope you have a relaxing day ahead of you.  I have a full day of laundry ahead of me because I slacked off yesterday.  It was a beautiful day and I spend most of it in my backyard.  Today I pay for that!!



Today's card features a Dovecraft rubber stamp: Mountain Columbine , which I have colored up using copic markers.  I chose the colors that matched the color palette of the background which is from the 6x6 Tropical Flowers Paper Pack.  I used that same paper to cut out the sentiment using one of the dies in the Friend Word and Shadow Die Set.  I love how it looks!

The embossed background was creating by using white cardstock and the Daisies Slimline Embossing Folder.  The detail is incredible and the daisies look oh so sweet!

I cut out the image and created a frame for it by using one of the dies in the Scallop Circle Frames Die Set.


That is it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails