Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Minions' Party Time!!

Happy Wednesday!  This card just makes me feel happy. These minions are having a party and some of them are embracing the fun, others I think, are looking a wee bit worried or startled?!  The best kind of party!


I used on the papers in the Lost In Space Slimline Paper pack as my background and die-cut all the cute minions from light aqua, light blue and light green cardstock using the new Space Minions Die Set.  I then used Polychromos pencils & Gamsol to add some shadows and bring them to life.  The eyes are adhesive enamel dots.  These ones are discontinued but I did find similar for you linked in the product list below.  The sentiment is from the Toucan Party Clear Stamp Set and was heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope these cuties made you smile!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails