Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Elegant Embossed Card

 Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far.  We are trying to enjoy these last two weeks before school starts up again.

I have a new card to share with you today!  I used gold embossing powder to create an elegant and simple card that is ready to send for any occasion.


Here's how I made it.  I cut a piece of dark teal blue cardstock to measure 4.25 x 5.5" and then used gold powder to emboss the Hawaiian Floral Background stamp onto it.  I then used one of the dies in the Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set to cut out an opening in the middle.  I used the same die to cut out a piece of white cardstock.  I then embossed the sentiment onto this piece using the same gold powder and one of the sentiments in the Beaucoup Bouquet Sentiments Clear Stamp Set.

Everything was then adhered to an A2 sized cardbase and I added a few enamel dots to the sentiment panel.  That's it.  Easy and simple and really, really pretty!

Thanks for stopping by! I have a more cards to share with you. I just need to carve out some time to sit in front of the computer and write out my posts!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails