Thursday, August 26, 2021

Back to School

Happy Thursday my crafty friends. With this, our last full week before school starts, drawing to a close, it is time to post this card!


The images in the new Back to School Clear Stamp set are so cute and were a pleasure to color up.  I used my copic markers and chose clean, bright primary colors for these images.

Once they were colored, I used the Slimline Observation Deck Die to cut out each one.  I then used the same die to cut a piece of dark wood-grained paper from the St.Patrick's Day Slimline Paper pack as well as some bright green cardstock.

I created a slimline cardbase measuring 3.5 x 8.5" and adhered all the components together using a combo of adhesive tape and glue.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails