Tuesday, July 20, 2021

You Are Loved

Happy Tuesday! I hope that you are having a great day and thank you for stopping by!  There is a new release from Whimsy Stamps and I am excited to share this first project with you!


I was very excited when I saw the new die sets. The You Are Word Die Set and the Love Word Die Set are  very cleverly made so that you can make more than one phrase with them.  The words that they make are: You, You're, Are, Love, Loved, Lovely. I appreciate when there is versatility in my crafting products. 

I first added distress oxide inks in Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina and Blueprint Sketch to a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  Using blending brushes, I was able to get this gradual ombre effect.

The base of my card measures 4.25 x 5.5". I cut another piece of bristol to measure 4.0 x 5.25 and embossed the new Tropical Floral Background Stamp using clear embossing powder.  I then blending the same trio of oxide inks onto it to create a soft background.

Using Neenah Solar Crest White cardstock, I die cut the center frame using the larger die in the Scallop Circle Frames Die Set.  This is an awesome set and I have already used it quite often.  I love the delicate stitching on the scalloped edges!  I then took the center round piece and ran it through my Big Shot using the new Slimline Daisy Embossing Folder.  The little embossed flowers are so, so sweet and it can be used for more than just slimline cards - again that versatility!

I used my Zig glue pen, Score Pal Tape, as well as tape runner to adhere all the different elements to my card!


Have a great day and again, thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails