Sunday, July 25, 2021

Surf's Up

Happy Sunday!  I am taking a quick break to post this and then back to enjoying the Summer!!  When the days are nice, I am taking full advantage!


For today's card I used the Surf Shark Clear Stamp Set.  It is super cute and very versatile. A good one to have in your collection, especially if you need cards for boys!!!

I colored this guy up using my Tombow Markers.  Fun Fact.  These were the first coloring media that I bought way, way back before I even had a blog!  Whenever I come back to them, I remember how good they are.  Here are the ones that I used for this card:

Cool Gray 7 N55, Cool Gray 3 N75, Sky Blue 451, Turquoise 443, Sea Blue 373, Cobalt Blue 535, Light Ochre 991, Scarlet 925

These are watercoloring markers so I stamped my image onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock using Black Archival Ink.  To create the background I did some fun ink "smooshing".  I colored a piece of acetate with all the blue markers, spritzed it with some water and then smooshed it onto another piece of Bristol.  I love how it looks!


That's it. A quick and fun card all ready for the next time I need a non-girly card! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails