Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Rainbow of Rays

Happy Tuesday my lovely crafty friends.  I hope that you are having a good day so far.  We have a rather humid, gloomy day over here and I am catching up on some laundry that I have been neglected and avoiding.  

I have a new card to share with you that was a lot of fun to make!
 

I stamped the little ray that comes in the Under the Sea Clear Stamp and stamped it several times onto Copic friendly paper.  I then colored up a rainbow of rays using the following Copic Markers:

YR61, YR65, YR68, V01, V12, V15, V17, YG00, YG21, YG25, YG17, R20, R22, R24, R17, B00, B01, B02, B06, RV10, RV63, RV55, RV66, YR31, YR20, YR23

I created the ocean background by blending distress inks (Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch) onto some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  I stamped the schools of fish with the same inks using stamps from the Let's Be Mermaids Clear Stamp set. I then embossed the sentiments from a Whimsy Clear Stamp Set using white embossing powder and then added white dot detail using my Posca pen.  I can't find the set on the website, sorry about that. It may be discontinued and I didn't realize that. 

I cut out the scene using one of the dies in the Revealers 1 Die Set  and placed it over one of the papers in the Slimline Taffy Paper Pack.  

Hope you liked my colorful rainbow of rays!
Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails