Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Cottage Scene

Happy Wednesday! We are already mid-week and at the end of July! Unbelievable!  I have a new card to share with you today and it features a lovely and relaxing scene.


I used the Beach Scene Rubber Stamp and switched up the sand to be grass and turned it into a cottage by the lake scene!

I colored everything up with copic markers and sponged a wee bit of Black Soot Distress ink alongside the edges just to give it a bit of depth.  I cut out the scene using one of the dies in the Notched Rectangles Die Set.

For the background, I used one of the papers in the Bandana 6x6 Paper Pack.  I then used one of dies in the Slimline Wavy Edgers Die set to create that wavy die cut out of the same paper and a piece of white cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails