Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Ocean Child

 Happy Tuesday! Hope that you are having a good day so far. I have another underwater scene to share with you....my favorite kind of card for the Summer!


The background for this card is one of the papers in the Under the Sea Slimline Paper pack.  I layered a die-cut that I made using some white card-stock and the new Slimline Connected Rectangles Die.  It creates some nice little areas on your slimline card and I think it will be in heavy rotation all year round!

The lovely mermaid image is from the Let's Be Mermaids Clear Stamp set and it was colored with Copic Markers.  I stamped the tail portion a second time so that I could alter the direction that it goes in.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I embossed it with white powder and love how it pops on the brightly colored paper!

Copic Markers:

YR00, E02, E11, FRV1, RV10, RV63, RV66, YG00, YG13, YG17, V05


Thanks for swinging by! Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails