Sunday, July 4, 2021

Butterfly Envelope

Happy Sunday Everyone! I am a day late with this post but yesterday was a busy one for me and I never had the chance to sit down and get this written out!  Last post, I share an elegant butterfly card and in the picture, you could see a matching envelope.  This post is all about said envelope!


To be able to show you the front and back of the envelope at the same time, I made two identical ones.  I used the new A2 Envelope Builder Die Set to cut out some 80lb Neenah Solar White cardstock.  There are two dies that you use to create the envelope front and back and then another die that can be used to cut out the liner for the inside of the envelope.  I used the same colored paper that I had used in my card.  I love the matchy-matchy look but you could easily have used patterned paper or even paper with a scene on it.  The possibilities are endless and it means that you can create a personalized and unique envelope for any card that you wish!

I used Chipped Sapphire ink and the Elegant Butterfly Rubber Stamp to partially stamp the butterfly to the front of the card.  I love how this looks. 

My only advice would be to use some strong adhesive to adhere the envelope together.  I used Scor-Pal Tape so that I could be sure that it wouldn't come apart!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails