Thursday, July 1, 2021

Butterfly Thank You Card

Happy Thursday! Happy July! It is Canada Day today and it is looking a little different this year.  I believe that it's a good thing.


 It is release day at Whimsy Stamps and I fell in love with these butterfly themed stamp and die.  I stamped the Elegant Butterfly Rubber Stamp onto some gorgeous blue/violet paper using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with fine detailed white embossing powder.  I then cut it out using the coordinating  Elegant Butterfly Die.  

To add some interest to my card-base, I scored lines both vertically and horizontally using my mini Scor Pal.  Then I added the sentiment which is from the You're Too Kind Clear Stamp set. I used Chipped Sapphire Distress ink which ended up being quite a good match for my paper. It was cut out using one of the dies in the Quick Strips Die set.  Then I added some adhesive pearls to the butterfly itself as well as the corners of the card-base.

As you can see in the photo, I have a matching envelope. I will talk about that in tomorrow's post!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails