Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Awesome

Happy Wednesday and Happy Last Day of June! We are half way through the year and I cannot believe it! I have high hopes for a nicer summer than last...fingers crossed that our re-openings stay open!!



One last card to share for this month and it is, might I say, Awesome!!!  This was quickly made but I think it has maximum impact!

I simply cut a piece of paper from the Slimline Taffy Paper collection using one of the dies in the  Slimline Wavy Edger Die Set . Easy Peasy! I cut the same die once again using white cardstock so that I could add that piece to the center.  This way, I have the stitching line right through.  I adhered it all to a Slimline sized cardbase and then added the die cut word that was made by cutting white cardstock with the Awesome Word Die.

That is it! I told you that it was simple! Thanks for stopping by and have an Awesome Day!

Hugs Jeanette

xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails