Tuesday, June 22, 2021

You're Fintastic!

Happy Monday my lovelies!! I really hope that your week is off to a great start.  I had a very long lie in this morning and it did me a tremendous amount of good. 

I have another mermaid themed card to share with you!


The amazing paper from the new Slimline Taffy Paper was once again the starting off point for this card and, once again, I paired it with an image from the  Fintastic Clear Stamp Set.  These two look like the best of friends, don't they?  Reminiscent of Sebastian and Ariel?  

Images were stamped with black dye ink onto Copic X-Pressit paper and then I colored them up with copic markers that matched my paper.

Copic Markers

E000, E00, E11, R14, R32, R30, YR23, E17, E18, YG23, YG00, YG17, RV23, F

I then used the Slimline Wavy Edger Die Set to cut out the waves from some Bristol Smooth Cardstock.  This is my preferred paper to use when I am ink blending.  I find that I always achieve the smoothest, softest blends when using this paper! Paired with blending brushes, they are a match made in heaven.  I used Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Salvaged Patina and left one panel white.

The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx ink and I used my Misti to ensure perfect alignment.

I am so glad that you stopped by. I hope these ocean friends made you smile and hopefully inspired you!
Hugs Jeanette
xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails