Sunday, June 20, 2021

Ocean Waves

Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful fathers out there!  I might have planned my blog posts a wee bit better and had a more suited card for today...but here it is! 

The amazing paper from the new Slimline Taffy Paper was the starting off point for this card.  I love, love all the swirly waves and thought it was perfect to pair with images from the Fintastic Clear Stamp Set.  I originally thought to use the new Slimline Wavy Edger set (shown in my photo) but ultimately went with the Slimline Connected Bubbles Die instead.  I love how it seems like the are inside little bubbles in the ocean!

Images were stamped with black dye ink onto Copic X-Pressit paper.  You could also use Neenah. I switch up what I am using depending on my mood!

Copic Markers:

E000, E00, E11, R14, YR30, YR31, YR23, E51, E53, B00, B21, B23, B24

Thanks for coming by today and I have 3 more posts with brand new cards all lined up for the rest of this month!!!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails