Sunday, June 27, 2021

Big Hugs

 Happy Sunday my lovelies! I had meant to have this post sorted out and published BUT that didn't turn out the way that I had wanted it to!  I got my second jab this week and oh my goodness!!! I knocked me out.  I slept the better part of two days and when I was awake, I had a headache, painful joints and my arm was so sore.  No regrets though.  I am feeling better today and have much peace of mind!  I am still dealing with my shoulder/neck issues but the physio does seem to help. I am falling apart!!

This card seems so appropriate as I appreciate all of you who stop by here.


This is a 5.5" square card which I find most elegant.  I used one of  the lovely papers in the Fabulous Florals 6x6 paper Pad and chose my cardstock to match.

The words were die-cut out of black cardstock using the Big Hugs Word Die Set as were the wee xo's that I put in the corner.  They are quite cute, aren't they?

I die-cut white and lilac cardstock using the new Scalloped Circle Die Set to create a lovely mat for the words.  And, just like that, my card was done!!!


That is it for me! Have a lovely rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails