Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Just Keep Swimming

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends! I have another card to share with you that uses some of the newly release Whimsy Stamps products!


I used the new Scallop Six A2 Die and die-cut it using both white and aqua cardstock.  That way, I had a lovely sea-colored background and crisp, white, scalloped frames for each window.  I die cut several layers of the scallops and the base so that I could glue them together to get some dimension.

All of those cute sea critters are from the Baby Sea Creatures Clear Stamp Set. It is an older set but one of my favorites.  As you can see, you can really stretch this stamp to create many different looks.  By just using a small portion of each animal, I was able to create an underwater photo frame!

The sentiment is from the same stamps set and was white heat embossed onto some scrap black cardstock before die cutting using the Quick Strips Die Set

That is it for me today!  I have some computer work to do and then I want to spend some time in the garden! Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails