Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wish - Birthday Card

 Happy Wednesday Everyone!  I have been meaning to share this card with you but the weather has been so beautiful that all I have wanted to do was get my gardens cleaned up and plant my flowers!  I have learned that I need to take advantage of the sunshine whenever it is here.  The weather is so unpredictable!


So, this is a simple little birthday card. The bunny and the cake are from the A Bunny Birthday Clear Stamp Set and cut out with the matching die setA Bunny Birthday Outline Die Set. 

I used these copic markers to color the images:
C00, C1, C3, R00, R20, R22, R24, YR21, YR23, YR16

The back panel of the card is made with patterned paper from the Eat Cake Paper Pack. The white mat was cut from some plain white cardstock using one of the dies in the Zig Zagged Stitched Rectangles Die Set. I used one of the stamps in the Doodle Frames Clear Stamp Set and heat embossed it onto some pink cardstock using white embossing powder. I did the same thing with the Wish sentiment and used the coordinating die in the Doodle Frames Outline Die Set to cut it out.


That is it for me today! Tomorrow there is a new release from Whimsy Stamps and now I have to decide which card to share with you first!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day and Stay Safe!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails