Thursday, May 20, 2021

Mermazing Ocean Scene

 Happy Thursday! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your day! I have a new card to share with you and it is my first Mermaid card of the month. I am failing epically this year but there is no rule that I can't make mermaid cards all summer long.  I have so many projects that I want to create and am always wishing for more time!!!

The new Slimline Under the Sea Designer Paper is absolutely STUNNING!!!  It is a must-have if you love mermaid and ocean stamps and I highly suggest that you drop everything and go buy it NOW.  I am positively sure that this paper is going to go very, very quickly!

Honestly, this card was super quick to make due to the paper creating the whole scene.  I colored two images from the Mermaid Birthday Clear Stamp Set.  I thought the treasure chest would fill in that space at the bottom and the lovely mermaid floating up near the top would balance the scene beautifully. I used copic markers to color both of the images up. After I had finished using the copics, I added some white dot detail to the mermaid using a Posca white pen.

Copic Markers:
E000, E00, E11, R20, E07, R24, YR15, B41, B23, B24, YG21, YG17, YR21, YR23, E23, E25, E27

The sentiment is from the Let's Be Mermaids Clear Stamp Set and was heat embossed using white powder.





Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a MERMAZING day and really, go get that paper! It is gorgeous!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails