Monday, May 10, 2021

Sending Warm Fuzzies

Happy Monday! I really hope that your week is off to a great start!  A new release has just gone live over at Whimsy Stamps and I have a sweet scene card to share with you featuring some of the new products!


The sweet bunnies from the new A Bunny Birthday Clear Stamp Set are loads of fun and can be used on cards other than birthday!  I am SOOOO happy that there is a matching die set - A Bunny Birthday Outline Die Set - no fussy cutting on this card!

After coloring the bunnies with Copic Markers (C00, C1, C3, R00, R02) and die cutting them, I popped them onto this slimline paper from the Enchanted Forest Slimline Paper Pack.  I love how these papers make it so effortless to create a beautiful scene.

I thought that the bunnies looked like they should be holding something and what better that some little, pink hearts?  I used the Slimline Hearts Background Die to die cut various sized hearts.  I love when you can use things in different ways. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto some very old woodgrained paper and then cut in out using one of the many dies in the Simple Sentiment Strips Die Set.  


That is it for me! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day and Stay Safe!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails