Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Awesome

 Happy Wednesday! It is hump day as I used to call it back when I was working in the hospital. It helped to get through the week!  I think this card would work in the exact same way!


I am loving the new Eat Cake 6x6" Paper Pack so, so much.  They lend themselves to birthday cards of course but can also be used for other occasions as well.  The bright and vibrant colors are the perfect starting point when choosing inks or markers for your card.

To create this card, I cut one of the papers to measure 4 x 5.25" and popped it onto an A2 sized card base.  I then die cut one of the pieces in the Simple Sentiment Strips Die Set and it's coordinating frame.  I then colored the inside piece using R29, R24 & R08 Copic Markers.

I used one of the circles in the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die Set to cut a circle out of some plain, white cardstock.  I then ran this through my Big Shot with the Slimline Thatched Embossing Folder.  I really love the texture this gives.

I then created my sentiment by diecutting the Awesome Word Die from some Copic Friendly white paper and then coloring it with R29, R27, R08, YR04 to give it an ombré effect.

Another quick and easy card that will need to be sent to one of the Awesome people in my life!

Thanks for swinging by. I hope that you are inspired to create some cards for the awesome people in your life.

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails