Friday, May 21, 2021

Big Hugs

 Happy Friday! I always love reaching this day in the week.  I can look back on what I accomplished during the week and look forward to some free time spent with the family. Even with the current constraints and the fact that we are all home together most of the time, we all are busy during the week with work and/or school so the weekend is the time when we get to relax together.


Whimsy Stamps' newest release includes this gorgeous Big Hugs Word Die Set and I just love it.  I know that I am going to be using this one over and over again.  I used it to die cut some white cardstock and also die cut the frame from the same white cardstock using the Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set.  I really love the dashed detail on the frame and love that it adds some interest without being overpowering.

My card-base is A2-sized (4.25x5.5") and I chose a nice soft mint/aqua color that almost perfectly matched one of the colors in the background paper.  I love how soft and dreamy it is.  You can find it in the Bokeh Bliss 6x6 Paper Pack.

Finally, the focal image is from the Birthday Bunny Clear Stamp Set. I think this guys look so cute holding the hugs & kisses!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this card made you smile and has given you some inspiration to send out some hugs in the form of cards!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


1 comment:

Valerie said...

Such a sweet card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails