Saturday, May 1, 2021

Celebrate!

Happy Saturday! It is the first May Release for Whimsy Stamps today and as per usual it is an amazing release! Lots of celebration themed products which is what I used for my card today!


To create this card, I cut one of the papers from the Eat Cake 6x6" Paper Pack to measure 4.5 x 5.25".  I then carefully cut around the top portion of the cake.  I then used the Slimline Thatched Embossing Folder to emboss a piece of white cardstock.  I adhered that to my A2 sized card and then adhered the cake panel over top.

The sentiment was embossed with white powder and is from the Everyday Scripted Clear Stamp Set.

For the candles, I die-cut my numbers using the Make a Wish Die Set.  Now, there is a coordinating Make a Wish clear stamp set but for today's project I decided not to use it.  I wanted these numbers to look like wax candles, so I made sure to cut them out of some copic friendly cardstock so that I could color them with my trusty copic markers.  I little white ink detail really makes them pop!


Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the new release HERE!

Have a great weekend and Stay Safe!

Hugs Jeanette xxo





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails