Thursday, April 29, 2021

Meow

Happy Thursday! Hope you are having a great day! The weekend is nearly here....not that it means much of a difference these days.  What will be exciting is when my two oldest will be finished their school semester.....they were online and it was tough.

This cute card was so much fun to put together and made completely with patterned paper and die cuts - no colored image to be found. It does make for a quicker cardmaking session.

The patterned paper that I used is from the Slimline White and Black Cat Patterned Paper Pack.  It is so much fun to mix and match the different patterns together.  

I created this pocket-shaped card by using the Slimline Pocket Die set.  I also die cut components from the Kitty Cat Extra Die Set



That is it for me! I hope this inspires you to create your own pocket card.

Stay Safe

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails