Saturday, May 22, 2021

Aloe Darkness!!

 Happy Saturday! I hope that you are having a great day and a great start to the weekend so far! I have another new card to share with you using the newest release from Whimsy Stamps.


The new Succ it Up Clear Stamp Set features some very cute succulents as well as some pretty funny, punny sentiments.  This one especially cracks me up.

The images were colored with Copic Markers:

YG21, YG13, YG17, R21, E21, E23, E25, YR21, B41, B23

I used the new Wonky Window 4 Die and cut out some white cardstock as well as one of the papers in the Bokeh Bliss 6x6 Paper Pack.  I then adhered everything to an A2 sized green cardbase and then used white embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment.

Thanks for joining me and let me know.  Are you know singing a certain Simon & Garfunkel song and substituting the words with this sentiment? I know I am!!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails