Monday, May 31, 2021

Best Friend

Happy Monday and Happy last day of May! I cannot believe that we are already this far through the year.  We are slowly opening up and loosening restrictions and I hope that you are as well!

I wanted to share this sweet and delicate card with you before the month was over. I used just three colors of Zig Markers and on yellow marker for this one and you could easily switch them out with another 3 in a different palette to give you a different look.


I created a slimline card-base using some light pink cardstock.  I cut my finished panel to measure 1/2" smaller both length and width.

To create the panel, I stamped the Dainty Daisies Background Rubber Cling Stamp with Versamark ink, sprinkled white embossing powder over top and then heat embossed.  I used Bristol Smooth cardstock because I feel that this paper work so well with the Zig Markers.

Here are the markers that I used:

050 Yellow, 028 Pale pink, 220 Tea Rose, 230 Pale Rose

I roughly colored all the flowers and then sprayed the whole panel with water that then blotted with a paper towel. It gave the panel a very soft, diffuse look that I really love.

Once the panel was completely dry, I die cut it using the dies from the Best Friend Word Die Set.  I went out to cut out the words 3 more times on plain cardstock and glued them one over top the other to create depth. I first adhered the panel onto the cardbase and then adhered the letters. Voila! A lovely card to send out to one of your besties!

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow with a card from the June Release!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails